At Oldham Naidoo Lawyers, we have vast experience in debt recovery and insolvency law. We provide useful and practical services to our clients who include creditors, directors, debtors, corporations, receivers, administrators, liquidators and general insolvency practitioners.
We have successfully represented both creditors and debtors in debt recovery actions by acting expeditiously to obtain our client’s interest or providing advice on managing the risks associated with debt recovery and litigation. We utilise dispute resolution practices to ensure a quick and cost-effective outcome is provided to the client.
We structure our services on the specific needs of the client, from the drafting and service of letters of demand to the commencement or defence of enforcement proceedings including:
- Debt recovery proceedings commenced in VCAT, Magistrates’ Court, County Court and Supreme Court
- Filing and service of bankruptcy notices
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Filing of warrants to seize property
- Service of Statutory Demand for the Payment of Debt
- Application for the winding up of companies
- Applications to set aside Statutory Demands or Winding-up applications
- Claims against directors
Our Lawyers regularly appear in the Supreme Court and the Federal Magistrates Court, including in the landmark case of Hanlon Industries v Renegade Rigging (2010).
If you are a creditor or you have been served with debt recovery proceedings please contact Daniel Oldham via email or by calling (03) 9640 0002.